Join MENTOR Nebraska's Consultant Team!
Mentoring is good, but quality mentoring is better! MENTOR Nebraska exists to strengthen the quality of mentoring throughout Nebraska by providing capacity building support (called technical assistance) to mentoring and youth-serving programs. We are looking for consultants to support our passionate, hard-working team and create impactful change for youth across Nebraska.
Following orientation and training in the best practices of mentoring, consultants will work directly with well-established and up-and-coming mentoring programs to provide customized consultation to build the capacity and improve the quality of mentoring services. MENTOR Nebraska will assign you up to 40 hours of project-based technical assistance work per mentoring program. Examples of recent technical assistance we’ve provided include:
- Developing a mentor recruitment plan
- Creating a program logic model
- Leading a train-the-trainer on volunteer screening best practices
- Up to $2,000 per project (hours vary per project)
- Access to cutting-edge mentoring resources, toolkits, and research
- Network of mentoring professionals and consultants on the local and national level
Submit your resume and interest form below.
Contact Susie Owens at email@example.com or 402-715-4164.